Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bachlorette Party Weekend 7.14.12

July 14, 2012 was one for the books.


Actually, we did write a book about the night at about 3:30 in the morning that night.

Talk about a shit show at it's finest.

We started the day off meeting up at the Boulevard Brewery in Kansas City, Missouri. That place is legit. The best part? You get to sample the beers. The rest we just kind of cruised through. Even though I have to say it was pretty suhweeeeet.



While we were there we also saw a wedding reception set up for that night and it was gooooorgeous. Kinda fit the day perfectly. Even though I totally wanted to be a wedding crasher at it.



Then we headed to the hotel. 914, to be exact. Where all the fun happens obviously. I walked in and was completely shocked to see the whole room decoared with pink and black streamers/balloons, gift bags for each girl, goodies for moi, music rocking and a fridge filled with jello shots. Talk about a paaaarty.


The planners definitely rocked it. A special thanks to Lindsey Lou for making the invites and party planning. She got it right on the money. And of course thanks for everyone else who helped and joined in the fun. (and thank you mom, aunt diana, and steph for the honeymoon goods ;))

I also was surprised with some custom shirts. And they were perfect. "Buy me a whiskey, it's my last night to get frisky." Yup, money time.

My friend Jess also brought a little man named Jeff who just so happened to be in his bday suit ready to party.  Had way too much fun with that and decided I better leave those pictures behind. Needless to say, he was the life of the party.


A few little recaps of the night so I don't write about a year long post about all the freaking hilarious things that happened that night.




1.) "Jeff" did A LOT of dancing. Mostly on poles and behind people. But on the poles upside down would have to be the highlight of his dancing career. Oh and maybe when he crowd surfed. That was fun too.

2.) We played the Bachlorette card game (for like a second) and it had me dyyyyyyyyying.

3.) "Jeff" met the cops. And many other people for that matter. He was pretty much a star.

4.) We did a lot of bull riding. I officially failed. As you can see in the picture, I am hanging on for dear life. Thankfully she survived.

5.) Too many shots. I at some point started regretting my shirt. Too many shots.

6.) One of the girls got maced.

7.) Jeff got left. With his shirt and all.

The rest is going to go with the saying..."What happens at the bachlorette party, stays at the bachlorette party."

I do know I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time. I also know I haven't felt that bad in a loooooooooong time. Success is what I call that. A complete, success.

Now I think it should be an annual event.


8 comments:

Amanda C. said...

That sounds like an awesome bachelorette party. Poor Jeff! Ha ha.

ashleigh said...

Aww sounds like you had so much fun!!!!!

Kelly said...

Look like y'all had a FABULOUS time!! Loved the photos :-) Bachelorette parties honestly are the funnest things out there. Back when all of my friends were getting married one summer, we all had a crazy idea to just city-hop all over Kansas and have "bachelorette parties" at different bars on different weekends LOL ;-) So much fun!

Amanda said...

HOLY CRAP your party was wild! I'm glad you had such a blast! I would love to hear more details, but I'll just let my imagination dream something up ;)

tara said...

sounds like a BLAST!!!!

Raquel said...

Sounds like such an amazing party!! Glad you had fun! :)

Kristin said...

sounds like an amazing time!!

Nikki said...

Looks like you had a great time! So excited for you! Cant wait for the recaps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...