Thursday, July 12, 2012

the best wedding advice I've ever received

So today marks the day of our first official wedding card in the mail. (not including the bridal shower)

At the end of this card, my relatives left a note. A P.S. in fact. He wanted to share some words of wisdom about the upcoming future of our married adventure.

This is the advice I received:


I died.

And died.

And died again.

The funniest part is that the card is from a distant realtive that I rarely ever see.

Although it was definitely the opposite of the best wedding advice I'd ever received, it made me chuckle. Thank you for the advice but I think I'll stick to getting married. :)

14 comments:

Perfectly Jenn said...

that is pretty funny!
we had a few comical advice pieces given to us too

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

that. is. HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Neely said...

bahahahaha

Stephanie said...

OMG hysterical!!! I SO need to do that to some of my friends that are getting married soon!! I can't imagine getting that in the mail from a relative lol

Jamie said...

Wow. Sounds like what a relative said to us haha

C Mae said...

You know, I don't recall any "advice" given in any of my bridal shower cards and such...they all just said good luck...I think one said make sure you never go to bed mad...but we already abide by that rule as it is!

Amanda C. said...

Wow, I never got any advice like that! Awesome.

Tiffany said...

Bahaha hilarious!!

tara said...

Ha!! How funny!

Rorie said...

AHhaha, this would have made me giggle tons!!!!

Megan G. said...

That is some pretty good advice!

Lyndsay said...

Haha....it never ceases to amaze me what some people say at weddings (or write in wedding cards)! Thanks for sharing. That was funny!

Unknown said...

So not true but hilarious!

Michelle said...

That is hysterical!! And even better that you rarely see that person. Ha! Cracking up that "paying the bills" is an example of a benefit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...