Tuesday, September 11, 2012

alive and a wedding picture

I am alive.

Barely sometimes. But yup, I'm still a kickin'.

It's been some crazy weeks with school being busy and the weekends being packed full. I just haven't had time to sit down and do well, anything.

I really can't complain though because being busy means I'm a.) making money and b.) spending time on the weekends having a blast in a glass with all the people I love. So, complaining really shouldn't be something I'm doing.

Anywho.

Thank you bearing with me. And with that, I will leave one of the two pictures we have gotten back from the wedding. (I am seriously dying...yes, dying....to see them. Talk about anxious.)


HAPPY TUESDAY!

11 comments:

ashleigh said...

yayyyy for making money ;) how is living with the husband!? and that picture is gorgeous

Amanda said...

Why are you so freaking gorgeous!?!? Can you come up here to visit please???

Tiffany said...

I love that precious photo of y'all! I know all about being busy right now. Getting started in school is a hard few months.

Kristin said...

The gown is GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Love that picture...can't wait to see more!

Amber said...

I almost didn't recognize you without a thumbs-up! ;)

SO pretty! Can't wait to see more.

KRISTIN said...

You two are the cutest couple and I absolutely LOVE your dress! Can't wait to see more pics!

Brooke said...

Great blog, I love all the pictures!
I just started following you!

=)


Brooke

Heather said...

You made a GORGEOUS bride!!

Carolyn said...

Such an adorable picture! :) New follower BTW!

Kristin said...

LOVE!! You are gorgeous!! dying for more too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...