Sunday, September 23, 2012

and the homeownership roles begin

As this was the second weekend being home since we've been married, I must say it was glorious. It was glorious to get to give the house some TLC and conquer some projects we've been anxious to start.

The weather was perfect. Fall began. And my husband got a new lover. All in one weekend. Wowzers.

His lover? A traeger. Seriously, lover is really the appropriate word. He is so giddy over using it and gets so excited every time he smells it, looks at it, and even thinks about it. I wish I were kidding.







So I have got to say it was money well spent and he has worked his tootsy off for that thing. And I was beginning to get tired of hearing him talk about it for the past year. Either way, it is in his possession and the heavens are singing.



We also started some seeding. Got the floors for my "office". And had the joys of plucking the little biatch weeds.




On Friday we had a little date night and went out to dinner, joined the mug club like cool kids do, went to a hs football game, and met up with a friend for dranks. Pretty much a bottle of awesomsauce all in one night.




We finished off the weekend with some brisket smoking, church, and a little fall craft project. Not going to lie being home for a weekend felt amazing. I love traveling on the weekends and having a ball of fun, but sometimes it's just nice to be home.



Thank you LORD for these blessings.

True dat.

Over and Out.

p to the s...yes I realize there are zero pictures of me and 500 bazillion of husband. that's what happens when I get stalker camera happy. :)

5 comments:

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

I looove that pumpkin! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Katie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Gotta love those! I LOVE that pumpkin too - I will have to try something like that!

Charlotte said...

Love a man and his grill!! I also ADORE your pumpkin that I saw on Instagram! So craftyyy!

Kristin said...

boys and their grills :)

did you make that pumpkin? love it!

Kasey Lynne said...

Totally stealing that pumpkin glitter monogram idea! That is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...