Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Punta Cana - Food

One of my favorite things about going to Punta Cana and staying at the Excellence Resort was that it was all-inclusive. Now that, can make you feel like a queen/king for sure

Food at your fingertips, drinks every step. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Definitely the way to go. No worry in the world but a cold brew in your hand. 

At the resort they had a TON of restaurants. A ton of DIFFERENT restaurants at that. From Mexican, to Italian, to Mediterranean, to Seafood, etc. Yeah, they had it all. And we were loving it. All of it.

Not many places where we just walk into and have a three course meal and about a bottle of wine. Ah, the life. Anyway, just thought I'd rock out some of our dinner/meal pictures.

I have got to say I am lucky I have a husband who likes to grill and help cook. 

Speaking of that, he is currently sleeping on the job. Maybe I spoke too soon ;)






















Dancin' FOOL 


 

9 comments:

Taylor said...

I loves that about our resort! This is why people get far after they get married!! Go on their honeymoon and just nom everything in sight! Haha! I'm glad our place didn't have mexican...I would have never went and tried the other places

Syndal said...

I love those crazy tall chairs-sooo fun!

Erin said...

There is NOTHING better than all-inclusive. We ate and drank sooo much at ours! Love all your pics, and all your cute outfits too! :)

choose to be happy blog said...

Dying over that pasta. I went to Punta Cana about 4 years ago on spring break with my roommates! We did the all inclusive resort too and it was seriously the absolutely best. Love reliving it through yalls pictures! All inclusive is definitely the way to go!

C Mae said...

Those chairs in the first few pictures had an awesome design on them! And I loved your pink sundress!

Meg O. said...

You two are just so adorable! I love the chairs, too :)

Amber said...

Yum, all of that looks so delicious! You're so cute!

Olivia Souders said...

Those chairs are out of control! And you looked so cute! Love the pink dress.

Kelly said...

Gooooorgeous photos, friend!! Could you be anymore beautiful?? I think not. Those chairs are KILLER hilarious and look so cool ;-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...