Sunday, September 16, 2012

where I've been

Since Jeff & I have gotten married we have had exactly one weekend in town. One. Uno. 

That one weekend was right before I started my new job. So needless to say we haven't really been home. And our house is screaming for some attention. And I'm just screaming because it was looking all crazy-like.

This year Jeff, my parents, and his mom all decided to get some season football tickets. That made me at least on cloud nine. Possibly ten. The whole fam bam tailgating for all the home games? Count me in.

So the past three weekends we have been rocking, chalking, and getting our game faces on to watch none other than the Kansas Jayhawks. Of course.


Even though we are currently 1-2 and looking a tad rough around the edges, I'm praying that they get better and get at least another W this season. I love my Hawks, but I really reallllly hate losing. Take the good with the bad though.

This is definitely my very favorite time of the whole year and I'm soaking it all uppppp. Fall weather + football + family love = a big thumbs up. Just wish the weekends would last a little (or a lot) longer.
















7 comments:

Amanda C. said...

This is my favorite time of year too! We got a tailgating spot with C's brother. It is just so much fun!

ashleigh said...

youre cute;
i love you
the end.


p.s. how is teaching going? text me?

Raquel said...

Fall is DEFINITELY the best time of year!

daniwhitney said...

Glad you are enjoying married life! Now it would only be better if you were cheering for the Huskers :) Enjoy the rest of the KU season!

Caitlin C. said...

Ohh how I love fall! These are the CUTEST pics ever, you and your hubby are adorable!

Amanda said...

you are one crazy busy woman, but I think you're having an awesomely fun start to newlywed life! Any updates if you're heading to the Northeast at all the rest of this year??

Amber said...

How adorable! Loving the KU cornhole, so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...