Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the wedding dress trial and error

Holy cow I ALMOST forgot I never posted the wedding dress trial and errors.

I was scared half to death the entire time Jeff would see my dress(es) and know what I looked and then not be surprised and yadda yadda...you know the rest.

I totally just found a few (not all-just of the first place we went) in my pictures and thought I'd post some of the contestants and well....not.

Speaking of my wedding dress...I was terrified about it. I questioned that it wouldn't fit perfect, look perfect, or be perfect. I thought somehow I'd lose weight and it'd fall off. Or it just wouldn't fit the same and look stupid. Paranoid I was.

On our wedding day? It couldn't have been more perfect. I straight up fell head over heels in love with it on our wedding day. Not that I didn't love it before, but that day. Woweee we had a thang.

I'm 110% glad I got the one I did. Geez this is making me really want to go try it on. And even more dresses for that matter. Which I could in fact, because mine is still hanging up at my parents house.

Anyway.

Here are the ones from the very very first place I tried them on. Emotional emotional emotional is what that visit was. Thank goodness for my momma being there with me through it all. And I mean ALL. God bless that woman!












compared to the actually dress I wore.........




14 comments:

Amanda C. said...

I don't know why you were so worried you look great in all of them! I do have to say that THE dress was spectacular.

C Mae said...

DEFINITELY ended up with THEE Dress the others don't even compare!

Rachel said...

Your dress. AHHHHMAZING!! So pretty :) And you look fab!

Nikki said...

Straight up the first dress didnt have nothing on the dress you wore on your wedding day! You looked STUNNING!

Jennifer said...

You look great in all of them. Beautiful choice!

Emily said...

you picked the winner fo sho girl! i'm obsessed with it, it's so beautiful. (not that the other ones weren't, you're perfect hourglass figure could look good in anything, the one you chose just looks like it was made for YOU.) this is my biggest fear for if/when I get married. glad to know Im not alone :)

B F said...

LOVE the dress you wore! :)

Syndal said...

you are a gorgeous girl and a gorgeous bride!

Carolyn said...

I LOVE the dress that you chose! :)

Megan G. said...

I love everything about the dress you chose, you look perfect in it!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

you made the right choice. you were stunning in your dress!

Raquel said...

The dress you wore is to DIE FOR! So beautiful!

Kristin said...

You chose the right one :)

Sierra said...

They all are gorgeous dresses, but I am loving yours the best!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...