Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh, Piper

Since we don't have a kid, I feel it is only necessary to treat our dog like one. She is a person and all. At least, she sure acts like it.

So therefore today will be all about Piper pants. Our little black miniature schnauzer who sits like a lady, but bites like a man. Not that men bite but, well, it's all I had.



Miss Piper has changed quite a bit since we picked her up just a few months ago all bundled up in her fleece pink blanket. She still hops like a rabbit, but boy has our little Piper changed.

her furry days

Piper likes to eat about everything that exsists. You name it, it's in her mouth faster than you can say P... I mean that girl fast. I open the door to our laundry room and she darts in there just fast enough to sneak under my legs, find my underwear somewhere, run out and try to eat it. It's ridiculous.


She also has the biggest personality I have ever seen. She is too damn smart for her own good I tell ya. She knows what she wants, and exactly how to get it. Maybe that's why she is so good for her Daddy. She bats her shaved little eye lashes at him and gets whatever she pleases. Mostly snuggles, and ice. That's how they roll.

Speaking of ice, this chick also is obsessed with ice. Her go to treat. Hey,  I'll take it. And the girl even sits and stays now. Cutest thing ever. Husband is teaching her to shake but that isn't coming along as nicely. And I tell ya, those two are best friends. Jeff is so in love with that dog. And she, well she is probably more in love with him.


It's kinda funny how much a human being can love a dog. I love that little shaved leg eating pup with all my heart.

Anyway, little thang is growing up, losing teeth, and we are just so blessed to have her in our household. And yes...I really just wrote a post about a dog. It just happened. But hey, she's cute so it works.


7 comments:

Raquel said...

She is soooo cute!!

Amber said...

Dogs are totally people! i talk to mine like he's a human all the time :)

I love that she likes to eat ice, that is so funny!

Megan said...

Of course they are people! My staffie Mila sounds very much the same as your Piper, personality wise and with the chewing.

I have invested in rawhide hooves, because sister just loves it! When we are watching tv, she will just chill at our feet and chew that thing up!

Nikki said...

Have no fear soon enough Piper will be doing guest posts on your blog! Zoe and Rylie are known to take over the blog from time to time.

Shes so dang cute!

Jeannie said...

you really can fall in love with a pup :)

C Mae said...

Pets are the best. Nuff said! :) Greatest gift from God was that he taught them to love us unconditionally.Now if we could only teach the human race to return that favor to our sweet animal friends!

Lauren said...

We have an underwear snatcher too! Drives me crazy but the cuteness cures it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...