Tuesday, January 22, 2013

rock chalk

If you know me, you would know I have quite the relationship with the University of Kansas, my alma mater. And tonight just so happens to be a big night for them.  Tonight is the the night where we play our "rivals" in their house. It is also the night where I have to go to a PTO meeting at the exact same time the game starts. I guess that could be a positive thing for my heart.

So if you are a KU lover like myself, check out this music video. It sure makes my speakers go boom, boom. Jayhawks for life baby. Rock chalk until the break of dawn. And cross your fingers for a KU win! (Or else I will never hear the end of it tomorrow at school)


2 comments:

Chloe said...

Awesome video! Does that kid go to school there? He has some talent!

Unknown said...

Hi everyone ! I just started a fashion blog ! I'll be posting a lot more so stay tuned ... Check it out ! xoxo Isabelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...