Thursday, March 21, 2013

Give Me Two Tickets to Paradise

Aloha, again.

I am pretty sure the words hello and goodbye and going to be replaced with Aloha from now on. I am pretty much in love with it.

Since I am running on fumes and no sleep, I will wait to do my entire week in paradise recap. Of course I took a billion pictures, but that is just not enough. Nothing is enough to truly capture the past week.

I absolutely did not edit this at all. It was just insanely, insanely gorgeous.

It was hands down one of the best trips in my lifetime. Everything about it was just amazing and I really am quite sad it had to end. Even though, our bed pretty much feels like heaven right now.

I do know I walked away from the week realizing a few things.....

One. I somehow managed to fall more in love with my husband. Proud is a definite understatement.
Two. Hawaii pretty much looks like a postcard....but better. Thank you God is all I can say to that.
Three. I think I'll hold off on 8.5 hour plane rides for awhile. And airports in general.
Four. I really fancy my husband's job and all of the people he works with. 
Five. I am not going to eat or drink anything for the next year. Okay I've said that about 100 times before. 

But what I really, really walked about with was just overall realizing how blessed I am, we are. I seriously just could not stop thinking that the entire time. I am so thankful. 

And now I'm ready to see our families and of course....Piper, our child who has probably abandoned us by now. 

Okay goodnight for a few days now. I am trying to adjust from the 80's to the 30's. Not.even.cool.

8 comments:

Becky said...

I can't wait for the recap! I really hope to go to Hawaii someday!

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously so excited to read about your experience on my stomping ground! :) :) :)

Brooke said...

I love Hawaii, I want to go too!
=) Brooke

Allison said...

Glad you had fun. Can't wait to see all your beautiful pictures!

Nikki said...

Jealous! I'm dieting to go to Hawaii!

Katie said...

this makes my stomach hurt! haha. i've been to hawaii but i was like 16 and I miss it so MUCH. what does your husband do? was it a work trip? love the pictures so far :)

Unknown said...

So jealous! Looks like absolute perfection!

Sar said...

Holy beautiful photo, Batman! Molly, it's gorgeous! I'm so envious! Glad you had a good time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...