Monday, March 4, 2013

weekend recap / lake edition

Reporting to you live from my new office with my brand spankin' new desk from overstock. I settled for short and sweet and am praying I don't get this white beauty dirty.

So pretty much this is the first full week of work since...I don't even know when. 5 days. Let's hope I can bare through it.

I am looking forward to normal though, whatever that means.

Here is a little looksy at how we spent our weekend. And might I add it involved me seeing my baby girl finally after a week of life without her. Missed that little thang.

One. I reached a big ol' milestone (for me) of 500 followers. A happy dance may of ....yeah, definitely happened. Love you all SO much. Seriously.

Two. Lake dreamin'.

Three. The lake literally in my parents back yard. A dream come true for them and they deserve every little last bit of it.

Four. Reunited with my baby girl and man oh man were her cuddles better than ever. If that's even possible. But waking up at 5:45 on the weekend? Yeah, I didn't miss that so much.

Five. Ready for some lake time where sunshine, swimsuits, and drinks are involved.

Six. The dress I finally scored from Hope's. I am stalking my tracking number like it's nobodies business.

Seven. My weekend wouldn't be complete without a little KU love. A good ol' fashioned booty whoopin. Sorry not sorry, WVU.

Eight. The three amigos.

Nine. My new desk. See, simple and sweet. Just how I like it. I do know I will never be able to take a picture in this room though as it has 0 windows. Womp womp wommmmp. I love my little space though. Let the decorating begin! And now for the papers to start grading themselves!

I hope everyone makes it past the dreaded Monday!



5 comments:

C Mae said...

What is "hopes"?? I love the dress and need more deets please! :) And I wanna see a picture of this new desk!! :) We have a white desk from Potterybarn. It's not hard to keep clean, but rather hard not to ding when we are vacuuming around it, so that would be my advice!

Becky said...

Glad you got back Piper back :) I get to see mine in 3 days!! That dress is adorable - I'm checking out that website now! One day I wanna have a lake in my backyard!

ty said...

1) I've spent the weekend dreaming of the lake too.
2) I'd buy everything from Hope's. I got the cutest romper, which I typically don't do, because I'm super long-waisted and they cut me in half ... anywayyyy... this one didn't, and not I'm obsessed.

Ashley Barnhill said...

Congrats on 500 followers!! And your baby girl is PRECIOUS!

Melissa Dell said...

Love the dress. And love the desk. I got a white one like that from Ikea but with a side cabinet to help with storage since I don't have too much. Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...