Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hawaii Life

Aloha!

So I typed up an entire blog post as I was on my 8.5 hour flight to paradise. It was about everything funny I encountered on the flight (which was a lot). Sadly it deleted itself so you don't get to hear the goodness.

All I can say is I better get window seat next time. 


I just wanted to try out my new app, BlogGo. I seriously discovered this yesterday and about fell out of my airport chair. So much better than the blogger one. Well, at least much easier to type a post. Let's see how this bad boy turned out!


Anyway, I am finally here in paradise (Hawaii, if you didn't know). And it is seriously beautiful. And who wouldn't love to walk out of Lowes and see palm trees everywhere? I mean c'mon. 


The 5 hour time difference has totally thrown me off but let's hope my eyes aren't entirely blood shot today and I can speak normal words.


Now everyone come join us!

P.S. getting "leid" upon arrival was a big ol' check off the bucket list. So fun. 



 


16 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Jealous you are in Hawaii!

You should link up your post or do one about the app. The Wonder Forest (Dana) created it, and she is doing a promotion right now for whoever blogs about it :-)

tara said...

Soooo jealous!!!! Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Hawaii truly is paradise :) My hubby and I went there for our honeymoon!

Amber said...

Jealous of you. Right now. Have fun! :)

Katie said...

Hawaii is gorgeous! I've been twice with my mom and sister, and want to go with my husband. If not this year, maybe next. Are you going to Maui only, or other islands as well?

Anonymous said...

AHHH so jealous!!! Have a great trip!!! :)

Becky said...

Ahhh it looks amazing already!! Can't wait to hear about the whole trip! Have a great time!!

Bree said...

Aw how awesome :) So jealous!

Amanda said...

You wrote this post using that app?! I'm definitely going to be purchasing this app now :) Have a blast in Hawaii! I'm living vicariously through you!!!

Unknown said...

Went to Maui last May for our honeymoon! Where are you staying? We loved it there.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Have so much fun! I just got back from Mexico and it was a blast!

Kristin said...

Have a great time!!

Dixie Bell Designs said...

so jealous.... have a blast!!

Allison said...

Have so much fun!!!!

Perfectly Jenn said...

Did you write this post from that App?? my sis-in-law blogs from her phone but she has to do all her writing in one spot then add the photos so this would be good for her. Or me if I ever need it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...