Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Paradise - Grand Wailea / Part II

And...on to Part II.

I actually typed half of this out, only to be deleted. That moment when you try to remember everything you said before is no bueno. Mostly because I never remember anything I said previously.


Without further adeu for the second time and much shorter time...Maui Part II / Grand Waliea / Wailea, Hawaii


The rest of the trip in Wailea was mostly posted up at the pool, spa, and shopping. We spent a lot of time by the pool. Mostly because you could see the ocean, have the convenience of the pool, and not get sand all up in your business.




I will fill you in on what we did....aside from the pool.

Day Three

Day three was by far the most "chill" day of the trip in Wailea. It was the one day where we had to do our own thang at night instead of a company party.


We went to dinner at Longhis with the rest of the KS district and seriously ate about 5 million crab cakes, the best bread I've ever placed in my mouth (jalapeno bread), and some uncounted glasses of wine. I swear I ate more seafood on this trip than I have in an entire lifetime.


This was also the day I got my second message of a lifetime. The first experience I had a few years back was.....well, not good. This one, 100x better. Somehow 60 minutes felt like 10. With an added inspirational talk to boost.

Day Four 

Day four was the farewell night and my favorite night of the entire trip. Oh my lanta.

This was also my last spa day of the trip. The day of the "volcanic ash" facial. *shudders* Doesn't that sound....awful? I never did get to find out what it was because the lady told me that it probably wasn't the best facial for my skin.

Instead, she decided to pick my face for a good hour. Extractions...are the...most painful...thing ever. Yet, so great. My face felt like a million bucks afterwards. I was almost convinced to buy every product she recommended. Such a sucker.

Moving on to the night. The night of Michael Bolton, whiskey, and dancing all night.


Yes, Michael Bolton performed for us in the ballroom. It was the coolest thing ever. "My Girl" definitely has another place in my heart now. And so does lobster tail.

If only I actually had pictures of it....le sigh.

The drinks were a flowing and the dancing was in full force. So full of force that the shoes went off and I got serious. These people know how to party, that is a definite fact.

After the fun was all said and done all I remember was wanting pizza, and nobody having it. Nobody. I mean, seriously....who has shrimp cocktail for room service but no pizza?

Day 5

The last day in Wailea. We had our infamous breakfast and had to check out of the hotel by noon. We spent the morning finding a rental car, walking around, and cruising the beach just one last time with our crew.

Thankfully for us....the fun didn't stop.




"Always Huntin'"




And that was all she wrote of the Grand Wailea.....until next time. 

Found on Facebook. I couldn't help but share...it's true beauty.
Coming up...the last and final recap of Jeff & I in Hawaii...without the few hundred other people.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Loooove your orange shirt and white cropped skinnies outfit! I need both! Aaaand a trip to Hawaii.

Becky said...

Such great pictures!!!! I love your dress for your last night there party!!

Sam said...

Your trip looks incredible!!! Can I please go there instead of work today ;)

Meg O. said...

WOW. Seriously incredible. I wish I would have snuck in your suitcase!

Unknown said...

I should be embarrassed to admit this but I love Michael Bolton! I would have died if I had been there! I grew up listening to his music! I loved all your outfits from your trip :)

Ashley said...

Ugh, these pictures are giving me serious Hawaii-envy! I want to go back SO badly! Loving these recaps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...