Tuesday, March 5, 2013

march goals

Each month when the clock strikes one, I see many blogs put up their goals for the month. What they would like to accomplish and strike them off one by one as they do.

At first, I never really paid much attention. But then I actually started to and realized what a good idea it was. I mean this is the all time accountability right here. Right in the face of....everyone.

I need a lot of accountability because Lord knows if I say I'm going to make myself do something, most likely I wont. Just to be stubborn like that.

So here I am writing it out so I don't ignore it and so maybe someone can call me out when I don't do what I am supposed to.

March goals, shall we?



Run 3 miles without stopping. sounds easy, right? Did I ever mention how bad I was at running?
Call at least three people each week. Am I the only one that would rather just text? So bad.
Pray twice a day undistracted.
Paint our guest bedroom and bathroom. More so finish...but it's been a long time coming.
Decorate my office.
Do a DIY project on pinterest instead of just pinning them. 
Make two new recipes. 
Say more positive things than negative things to the students I get onto the most.
Buy something for someone else. 
Believe in myself.

Let's see how this whole goal thing works out. Until then, I will do number three to make sure it happens.

Happy Tuesday!

Have I mentioned I am just so head over heels in love with March?

17 comments:

rachel said...

This is such a great idea!
And they're achievable too!
I am constantly thinking of excuses to not make those cute DIY projects... ;)

Becky said...

You can do totally do 3 miles without stopping!!! I've been building up my mileage by just running one more mile than the last week and I think it's really worked out. Good luck with your goals! :) Can't wait to see some of them!

Anonymous said...

I'm so guilty of pinning way too many projects that I'll never do, also. Good luck with your goals!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great list of March goals :)

KRISTIN said...

great goals lady!

Allison said...

I love these goals...especially the one about saying positive things to students that you get onto the most. Always a good reminder from one teacher to another. :)

Janet said...

Amen to goals! I need to do it too! It is so easy to get distracted by silly things and then put myself last! I will help you and you can reinforce me to!!!

Kristin said...

Love these goals! I can't run one mile without stopping haha. not my thing

Epic Thread said...

Running 3 miles without stopping doesn't sound easy, actually! Good luck with all of these goals!!
Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!
http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...