Wednesday, November 30, 2011

daddy

Today is a pretty special day. Involving a certain someone in my family.
As you know...they are my everything. The reason for me, and who I am.
But today is for my dad. My hero.

 
I read an article and literally bawled through the entire thing. So many memories flooded through my mind of childhood, growing up, and how big of an impact my dad has always been on me. The sacrifices he has made, the promises he has never broken, the love he never stops showing to me, my family, and most importantly my mother.
Go here  if you would like to read it as well. Bring tissues, you will need them.

So on this day I would just like to say the happiest HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man who loved me first, and will always be my hero. I will be forever grateful and thankful for you daddio. You mean the absolute world to me.

love always
your kiddo






5 comments:

Nicole said...

OH my that is a tear jerking but so sweet hope your dad has a great birthday. He is lucky to have a daughter like you.

Sierra said...

awww! so sweet! I don't want to cry at work so i will read it later! happy birthday molly's dad!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! My Dad is my hero too. They are amazing aren't they? Seems like he did a great job raising you :)

A Babbling Brunette said...

This is so sweet. I hope he had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Very sweet. Happy Birthday to him :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...