Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 I will miss you... a lot

2012 was one for the books.

Best year to date. The most changes to date. And held the most emotions to date.

It was one I will always, always remember. It was spent with a lot of family time, and a lot of memories planning for the biggest day of my life thus far.

A few memorable things in 2012:

On August 4, 2012 I got married to the man of my dreams. My one and only.






August 2012 I got my first teaching job as a 3rd grade teacher.


August 2012 I moved to a brand spankin' new town.

May 2012 we bought our first house.


November 2012 we gained our first little member of the family.



December 2012 was our first married Christmas.


There are obviously many more things in 2012 that I adored but these are definitely some of the most memorable.

A few more little memories....

Our Honeymoon - August 2012



Roaring River - June 2012




Little brother graduated from HS - May 2012



Parents 30th Anniversary - June 2012


Bachelorette Party - July 2012



Many MANY KU games - Fall 2012




Wedding Planning 









One thing I realized about what I missed the most about planning for our wedding was getting to spend a lot of time with many members of my family. And now I'm crying thinking about it. Looking at the pictures. Remembering the memories.

Holy cow I love my family. More than anything in this universe. I am a lucky gal. And you bet I thank God for each one of them daily. Usually more than once. For an amazing husband and the best family anyone could seriously ever ask for. Damnit tears.

I'm going to miss 2012. I just wish it could stay forever. Plus, it's my favorite number. (12, that is) And guess what my least favorite number is? Yup, 13. Makes me shiver.

So 2012...thank you for being the best. ever. Thank you for the beautiful memories. I loved you. And always will.

Over and OUT good buddies.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya girl! 2012 was def one for the books for this girl too with getting married in July, our honeymoon and saving for a house! so glad all those great things happened to you! cant wait for 2013!

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

I think 2012 was a great year too!! Happy2013!!

Rorie said...

Awhhh amazing!! 2012 was so amazing for you ( I feel the same way) hopefully 2013 will just add to the amazingness!!

Jennifer said...

2012 was definitely a great year! I am glad it was amazing for you too! 2013 I am sure has much more in store for us!

Individually Unique; Together Complete said...

What a wonderful year and so many amazing memories of 2012! Great wedding pictures.

Ashley said...

Such a great year for you! Hope you have a wonderful 2013 ahead :)

Syndal said...

what a great year :)

Laura Darling said...

2012 sure was a big year for you! I love the look back! I hope 2013 is just as good!

lori said...

your wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous! i just came across your blog (thanks to twitter) and i am loving it... now following and looking forward to reading more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...