Monday, December 10, 2012

our wedding {rehearsal}

On August 3, 2012 I was starting to feel the nerves. Not bad nerves. Just very real nerves of thoughts that this was all really....real. Walking down the isle with my dad, meeting Jeff at the end, the wedding party standing next to us, cameras going off. It was all so surreal.

And that was just the rehearsal.

It's crazy how you plan for so long for a day to come and then when it actually comes, it is the fastest few days in the entire world. A blur of good times and emotions.

The rehearsal dinner was at my aunt and uncle's house, hosted by Jeff's mamcita. We did a "tailgate" theme and had KU decorations and tailgate food. There were lawn games and lots of drinks to be drank. It was a blast to see all of our closest family and friends. 

It was a perfect little night though and thankfully it wasn't the 500 degrees we expected (unlike our wedding day). I just remember feeling so content and happy that night. It was the craziest feeling going to sleep knowing I'd be married the very next day....






















6 comments:

Christina said...

i love your dress!

Amanda said...

All of your pictures are great! You look so happy and excited :) && love your dress!

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward
for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
Feel free to visit my blog :: making money online easy

TexanCouture said...

Your dress is so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Carolyn said...

So cute!! :)

Katie said...

I love your rehearsal pictures...absolutely adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...