Friday, December 7, 2012

ornament swap

I am a little late on this, but I'm linking up with Laura from The Luckiest in Love for her annual ornament swap. I was even so lucky to meet the lovely host tonight at dinner and love love loveeed her and her husband. One of the best nights in town thus far!

Anyway, my swap partner Maggie gave me the best surprise ever in my little package that arrived Thursday after I got home from work. Which, by the way, is the best feeling in the world. Mail that is not a bill is always a winner in my book.

In her box she not only gave me a cute little present ornament and candy canes, but also a banner she personally made. I am in love! What a sweet surprise.

Maybe next year I won't procrastinate until the very last minute. Somehow I am really good at that. I love these swaps and so pumped about my goodies. And if you haven't visited Laura's blog you need to jump ooooon it!





4 comments:

Manlovin said...

Love the banner- I agree this swap was so fun!

Melissa {www.grinandbarrettblog.com} said...

Hi I am a new follower! Found your blog from Maggie the Mrs. Cannot wait to read more and your blog design is super cute!

Laura said...

Soo glad we finally got to meet and that you and Maggie had so much fun swapping! That banner is such a fun surprise to throw in!

Melissa said...

That banner is so cute! I agree this is a such a fun swap! Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...