Wednesday, December 26, 2012

merry little christmas

Oh Christmas. How I love you. How I love the spirit you bring and the lit up nights you fill.

The smiles. The laughter. The memories.

Oh how you rock my little new blue jayhawk socks off.

I live for the holidays and extra time I get to spend with family. I love everything little thing about it. And this year happened to be even more special being our first "married" Christmas.

So from the very bottom of my heart I hope all of you had as magical as a Christmas as I did. Filled with family, laughter, and special memories.

And I'm kind of jealous of all of you that had a White Christmas.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!






7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

yay for 1st married Christmas's!

LWLH said...

Happy Holidays love!

Erin said...

Your dog is seriously TOO CUTE. I can't even stand it. I want his twin!!!

Raquel said...

Omg your puppy is ADORABLE!! Glad you had a great Christmas!

Emily said...

Oh I wish we had had a white Christmas too! Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...