Friday, February 22, 2013

friday's letters (captive)




Dear Friday, You feel like Sunday. And I am on cloud nine knowing that I have two more days of pure relaxation and fun. Dear Coffee, I need to get a little unattached to you. I rely on you to keep me awake. To keep my words friendly. And to warm me up. Maybe we should re-evalute our relationship. Dear Snow, Boy oh boy are you are a pretty thang. But boy oh boy you are really holding me captive here inside. Leaving me sitting here unshowered, unattractive, and flat out lazy. I don't hate it. But really, I'd love to drive again. Dear Jeff, I have loved these two days snowed in together. Reminds me of our college days. Chili, wine, and all. And thank you for waking up with our early rising and letting me sleep. Dear Family, I miss you. Somehow no matter how long it's been since I have seen you, I still miss you the same. Dear Piper, You are spoiled. And you won't go number two in the snow. You sure loved getting it all over your face, paws, belly, etc though. I am so blessed to have you Pipes.

Happy Friday! And another....Happy SNOWDAY!



Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl!
I am so glad you found me so that I could say hiiii! First of all - love your blog, LOVE!
And your pups is ADORABLE! I love that snow shot - so sweet!!!
How much snow did you guys end up getting?
<3

Becky said...

My dogs love the snow too! They really wear themselves out when they're playing it - it's too cute! :)

Meg O. said...

Gosh, I wish we had snow days. I would love to be held captive in my house. Alas, it is 70 degrees here.

Allison said...

I think snow days are one of the BEST perks of being teachers!! I'm glad you've gotten some extra time off to enjoy! :)

ashleigh said...

i wish i had a snow day.
nope doesn't happen ahahha

Heather said...

I'm seriously so jealous of your snow day! We've had zero snow here this year and it's getting depressing :(.

Summer said...

Snow days rock we didnt have one this week lol! Sounds amazing chili wine and cozing up with your love! I love your pups sweater! My hubs let me sleep in this morn while he got up with our little bird so sweet of both our hubs huh! Cute post cute blog!

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Coffee will always be your friend through the hard times and happy times but more importantly the sleepy times :)
Hope you've had a relaxing weekend :) Saying hi from Fridays Letters

Kristin said...

oh man, I never thought about snow and poop. My dog wouldnt know what to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...