Friday, February 8, 2013

friday letters

Holy cow. Is it seriously Friday?! I swear it was just Sunday. Not that I am complaining or anything.

I am feeling all sorts of Valentinesy since we are having our class Valentines Day party today. It actually feels a little weird being so early. I guess that's what happens when you get Valentine's Day off for the oh so horrid fun conferences.

Time for some Friday letters. I miss writing letters.



Dear Piper, You made me realize yesterday I am not ready for a child.  I took you to your vet appointment and you were trying to jump out of my arms and kept crying so you could go lick everyone. I forgot your leash, so you were stuck in my arms crying your little heart out for the fifteen longest minutes of my life. I'm sorry. I have to say though, everyone said you brightened their day. How could you not?  Dear Jeff, You cannot leave again. The end. Okay okay, I'll give you more than that. I hate when you leave and it always feels like something is missing. Or maybe it's because a king size bed with one person and a dog just feels really weird. Dear Home, I seriously cannot wait to see you. Dear Beer, Why do you taste 100 times better when I'm taking a hot bath? Is that weird? I have no idea. Dear Blog, I'm sorry I'm a crappy friend but I still love you. And I love you who still come back and see me. Dear KU, I am going to pretend yesterday never happened. I still love you, but hey....get your shiz together. Dear Target, You are the third love of my life. It's true. I do I do I dooo-ooo love you. Dear God, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Happy Friday folks!

Over and out good buddies.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Megan said...

Piper is just the cutest little thing, and it's good practice, to have a puppy before you have kids! If my dogs could talk, I would never even think about having kids.

Meg O. said...

Now I want to drink a beer while taking a bath. That sounds fabulous. Piper is freaking adorable, too.

Ashley said...

I swear, Target is a love of my life too. Love that store!

Chloe said...

What in the world gave you the inclination to drink a beer in a bath?? Lol. Piper is adorable.

Kristin said...

haha being a fur mom is not easy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...