Saturday, February 9, 2013

"When I said I do" by Little Brother

So I know I have talked about my little brother (who happens to be ten feet taller than me) pretty much kicking major booty in singing/acting. Well, while hanging out at home this weekend he had me just look at a little video of him and a girl in his dorm singing a song on a random college night together.

Well of course everything he does blows me away, but this was so darn good not to share with the world. They are a pretty good duo I must say.

I introduce to you "When I Said I Do" by Patrick and Jessica.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yup that was pretty awesome!! both of them!

Becky said...

I'm so jealous of people that can actually sing!! Your brother and his friend sound great together!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...