Wednesday, February 27, 2013

on a lighter note....

Can I just say how entirely much I am missing this little fur child of mine?! Seriously it's like we are lost without her. It's entirely too quiet. Every time I get a glass of water I am just waiting for her to sprint to the fridge to get a piece of ice. Not cool.

Thank goodness the snow is (finally) pretty much gone for good and we can actually do that thing called drive, again.


On another note, we are going to Hawaii in the near future and I am pretty much the whitest person you'll ever meet. Okay, close to. This.has.got.to.change. 

Speaking of Hawaii, I have to have a white dress for one night there. And guess what? The moment I start looking for a white dress, is the moment I cannot find a single one. Help?

I did get this (dress below) though and on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm at about a 56.5 about getting this baby delivered.

shophopes.com

Can I lastly just say how much I adore you all? The past few days while I was snowed in I finally got to read many of the blogs I love, comment, and even find a few new ones. It was awesome. And now all I want to do is stay home, not work, and just talk to everyone all day. Let's convince my husband?

Happy Wednesday! aka....my monday (please send happy thoughts my way as the snow bunnies are back in school)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Yayay have fun picking up Piper girl!!! :) Hawaii sounds amazing!!

rachel said...

Hawaii! That's exciting! Especially when looking outside these days. ;)
And that dress - super cute!! EEE! Love new things.

Ashley Barnhill said...

My dogs run to the fridge to get a piece of ice too!!! And I think we should all quit our jobs and just blog all day long.. I love this little hobby way too much!

Erin said...

I truly CANNOT handle your puppy and all the cuteness. I want your EXACT dog. Clone her, please??

And HECK YAHHH to Hawaii! We are going to Florida soon- not quite as exotic- but nonetheless, I CANT wait to get some sun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...