Sunday, February 3, 2013

weekend update (new bedroom furniture & more)

Hey hey hey. I realize it's been a good long week since I've been here, but boy oh boy did Catholic Schools Week keep me busy. And quite frankly, wore me out.

I must say the highlight of the week was dominating some 8th graders in volleyball. However, the next day I was so.sore. It was quite embarrassing. I guess I'm not in high school anymore. Weight lifting here I come.




I was so busy that I didn't even remember it was my 2nd blogiversary. Thanks to Ashleigh for reminding me. It is crazy to think I've had this little space for two years. But then again, it is crazy to think I've been married for 6 months. Blows my mind.

Since we have chatted, a few exciting things have went down in the ol' S household.

One being I received my Erin Condren planner. If you are my "friend" on twitter, you would have seen me asking for advice on planners for this year. You see, I am obsessed with planners. Too obsessed. Last year I got my first Erin Condren planner and was head over heels with that thing.







However, this year I did not want to dish out that kind of dough as the previous year I had gotten it 50% off. So I asked the ol' twitterserve for different kinds of planners they liked and used. And then one day a miracle happened and I found TWO coupons for the EC planner I was dying to have again. Long story short, this beaut came in last week. And $15 instead of $50? Yeah, count me IN.





























Another exciting thing to enter our household was new bedroom furniture. We are just over the moon. We haven't had bedroom furniture other than a bed since we have moved here and now can finally store all of our closets full of clothes somewhere. The angels are singing.









As for news on the Super Bowl, I was rooting for the Ravens but honestly did not really care who won. All I know is husband and I had a bet going on and I won. So therefore, I love the Ravens and will now do my "winning" touchdown dance.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and ate their fair share of chips, dips, and brews!

16 comments:

Jess Casey said...

Where is your comforter from? Love it!!!!!

Nikki said...

I LOVE my EC planner! I also need like NEED to get new bedroom furniture especially since my drawer on my dresser totally broke on my yesterday. FAIL!

Meg O. said...

LOVE the new furniture! It is so perfect!!!!!!!!!

Bailey said...

That's an awesome deal for an EC planner. I got the 20$ off deal so I just ordered one. I am right with, I absolutely love planners, I had one but it ended in Dec. I may or may not have shed a few tears. I can't wait for my new one to come.

nutrendmedia said...

I really like this new furniture! It is so perfect!!!!!!!!! bed room furniture melbourne

Arielle said...

love your new furniture! & I am supposed to get my planner tomorrow!

Kristin said...

Dang I could only find a $20 off code for the planner...

Hannah said...

I love EC's planner! I had one last year, but I just couldn't justify paying full price for one this year, lucky you for finding two coupons!!

Unknown said...

My husband and I have the same duvet, etc & are getting new bedroom furniture this month too! It looks lovely :)

Unknown said...

I like the mirror above your bed. I think it is a great accent to your bedroom. Your bed looks really comfy to sleep in too because it’s so wide.

Felipa Barela

nutrendmedia said...

Incredible, I am so very impressed by your creativity. I think this piece of information was really worth my time. What a subtle and fascinating method of narrating exciting stuff! Thanks buddy for acquainting us with this.

bed room furniture melbourne

Unknown said...

Just love all the pictures I have a same dressing table in my home. I love the mirror above your bed. I like your bedroom furniture that's really so lovely and gorgeous. Click to see more

Julian Levi said...

I really love your furniture and inspired too... Thanks for great sharing..!
interior design ideas
bedroom design ideas

Unknown said...

very stylish furniture design that inspire me alot..

hospitality furniture
hotel furniture

Unknown said...

I am a fan of your bedroom! It looks so nice and stylish. I'm planning to do some home improvement soon as well. I hope I could find affordable items for my bedroom soon. BYU Idaho Housing

nutrendmedia said...

Looks Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing...Click here for more details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...