Thursday, June 20, 2013

Baseball kind of night

I wonder if anyone is like me and opens the screen to write a post you "thought" you had in your head and then have a staring contest with the screen for a good long minute. Yaaaa, maybe it's just me.

And I can't help but sit here and think how insanely nuts it is that it is JUNE 20th!

I think I am way better not working than working. I am pretty sure there was a years worth of laundry in our laundry room that I finally got caught up on, if caught up can even go with the word laundry. Our house is always clean and the dishes are always done. And I actually can work out every single day and not feel like a zombie. Amen to that.


I can even do things like go to a baseball game during the week. Jeff's all time favorite sport is baseball. If he could marry a sport, I'm pretty sure he would marry baseball. Maybe a second marriage with football, but baseball is his "thang".

Last night we went to a Wingnuts game, which is a minor league team here in town. We got up to the ticket window and found out tickets were half price, 50% off six whole dollars. How awesome is six dollar entertainment?!

And since we were at a baseball game it is pretty much mandatory to get a beer, hotdog, and peanuts. I did snag a straw-ber-ita because why not pay the same price for twice as much alcohol?


So for $3 dollars each right behind home plate with a full stomach, we had a blast and are already planning on going back next week for $1 night. Now all I need is a "Go Nuts" shirt and we will be golden!

And some more good news....tomorrow is FRIDAY!

2 comments:

Bailee said...

So random and weird! My best friend Josh plays for the Wingnuts! Hope you had fun!

Kristin said...

Perfect night with your man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...