Wednesday, June 26, 2013

cheers to thirty-one years


Today is a special day for this two love birds.

Thirty-one years ago on this very day, these two got married in a little brick church in my hometown. They were each other's first love and have been together since. High school sweethearts they were.

I have envied  and looked up to their love and marriage ever since I can remember. I never thought much about marriage growing up, but I always knew I wanted and dreamed of what my parents had. They make it look easy. And especially fun.  I could not be more proud to be their daughter.

So happy anniversary to two of the most special people in my life. I love you guys more than life!

1 comment:

Becky said...

happy anniversary to your parents!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...