Tuesday, June 25, 2013

dollar night at the ballpark

Obviously I need to be more productive around here as I haven't had much to talk about with all the "projects" I had plan on my summer to do list.

Hopefully I will get some motivation soon, but for today I am laying low after all of our baseball fun from last night. I definitely can't handle it like I use to. 


We ventured back to the ballpark last night with some friends for some dolla dolla tickets and concession stand. Can't beat that! I am pretty sure Jeff would go there every night if he could. Heck tonight is even free!

Plus I scored a foul ball which I had to race about 10 kids for. I got mean mugged by a few parents for that one. Little did they know I was giving it to the little girl we were with. That's what a few beers and a straw-ber-ita will do. Shoes with wings.


We all had a blast and instead of fireworks to end the game we got the most insane lightning storm I'd ever seen.

Now hopefully I get motivated, but this little furry girl next to me is making it quite hard.






1 comment:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I love your dog! every time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...