Friday, June 14, 2013

just relax

Good morning and happy, happy, HAPPY Friday.

I use to be the biggest fan of Friday's. Every Friday I felt like I was free again and would have two whole days to do whatever my little heart desired.

Now Friday just means that we are weeks closer to school starting back up again and these glorious days of sleeping in and relaxing will be over.

Don't get me wrong, I really like my job. But get me right, it is mentally and physically exhausting. I used to think it was hard to take care of myself, until I had thirty-six kids who I had to take care of.

So as much as I will love when the school year starts fresh, I am thoroughly enjoying these months of relaxation and getting everything done I was too tired to do during the year.

None of this really has anything to do with my post today though. All I really wanted to post today was a picture that most of you have probably already seen if you follow me on instagram or facebook.


This picture had me cracking up for hours. Literally. Ask my husband. We would be in the car going to dinner and I would just start dying laughing all over again.

So for all you who are nearing those two glorious days off. YAHOO! It's FRIDAY! And don't forgot to relax. Piper said so.


8 comments:

lori said...

haha love that picture. hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!! :)

Raquel said...

Omg that picture is too funny!!

Have a great weekend!

ashleigh said...

hahahah that picture

Erin LFF said...

That is the funniest/cutest pic I've seen all day!! haha, I'm already creepy obsessed with your pup- but this just took it to a whole new level!!

Becky said...

Hahaha that picture is so great!!!! She's clinging to that pillow like its nobody's business!!

Allison said...

I feel the same way. I want the days to go so slow. And that picture of your pup is hilarious. I love it!!

Kristin said...

Great picture of Piper!

Kristin @ The Punctuated Polka Dot said...

I know exactly how you feel about summer! Working in education is harder than anyone on the outside knows. It's completely rewarding and worth it, but it requires the strong.

Your dog is so adorable!

Happy Summer!!

Kristin @ The Punctuated Polka Dot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...