Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Back in the swing of things

Well school mode is definitely in full swing and my brain is on organization and curriculum overload. Woweee.

Whoever said teachers have "all summer off" must have misread the schedule.



Just like mine, but not my picture. I wish I knew where this came from!
I am also happy to say I am out of the weird funk I was in last week. Could have been "that time", but I was just all out of sorts and had very little energy all week. Thankfully, it has returned and I am sore as shiznits today.

Today at the store I realized a few things...

First off, does anyone even use those little tie things anyway? I mean that would make my 50 hour long store trip, about a week long. Who's got time for that?

Secondly, why is being healthy so dang expensive?! I get why, but it still makes no sense to me America. Get with it.

Lastly, watch out for maroon vans. They will whack the backside of your car when you are least expecting it. And I really do apologize that you had yours kids and your food in the car, but my car is broken and my groceries are getting just as hot. I am thankful you were nice though. Thank you Lord for that.


In other news, I tried a couple of recipes last night that I am excited to try again tomorrow to make sure they are fool proof (update: gotta switch some things up, will post when I get it good enough that I want about 10 more. haha)

 And I still can't believe that I've been on this  health and fitness journey for about two months now. Longest ever and I can't help but be proud of myself for that. (check out my facebook page if you want to follow my journey -aka motivate me to get my bootay in gear!)

This was just to display my awesome new shirt. #dontwishforit #workforit

And now I'm going to go enjoy some thunderstorms!

8.23.13

6 comments:

Allison said...

I really can NOT believe that it's almost August and back to school time! My mind is going crazy with all the same back to school things!

Ashley said...

It drives me crazy that you can get a hamburger at a fast food restaurant for less than a piece of fruit. Keep up the good work girlfriend!

Kristin said...

cute tank! where is it from?

Kate @ Classy Living said...

Are you a Mrs. Steven? That's my new married last name :)

Tara said...

You look great, girl!

Anonymous said...

I have been on a health kick and working my booty tough at the gym, too! Aside from the small detour when I was in Vegas... but besides that, I'm getting my strong on! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...