Friday, July 5, 2013

Let freedom RING

.....let the sunburns stinnnnng.

Happy (day late) Fourth of July!

We spent the fourth of July on the water, along with most of everyone else from Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas. The lake was packed with red, white and blue swimsuits, flags, hats, glasses, and anything else that comes with those three lovely colors.




Starting early we hopped on the boat and my little brother gave us a show on the skiis and wakeboard. I, however, was still waking up



To me there is just not many things that are prettier to my little blue eyes than the way the water and cliffs look at the lake. It's just unbelievable, all the time. I just can't get over that. Thank you God for that beauty.





What is even crazier is that this little piece of heaven is my parents forever and I am so pumped to keep coming here and sharing this love we have with our future little family. But for now, Piper is enjoying is just enough. She loves her some lake!

After we got roasted and watched some crazy noodle bongs, we grilled out and then headed for some fireworks. It was a perfect 4th at the lake and now I can't wait to keep enjoying it for the rest of the weekend!











How was your fourth?!



7 comments:

Raquel said...

Looks like you had a great 4th!!

Libby said...

Sounds like a great 4th! It's always wonderful to spend it on the lake. It was raining where we are!

Amber said...

This looks amazing. I'm going to need someone in my family to invest in a lake property so I can enjoy this view too ;)

Becky said...

Ahh that lake looks heavenly!! Glad you had a good 4th :)

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

look at all those boats!
assuming this is the lake of the ozarks, I really want to go!

Corie said...

Love these pictures! And spending time at a lake :)

Kristin said...

I wore the same tank :)
I need to visit a lake stat!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...