Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wedding Reception

How could I forget to post pictures of our wedding reception?! I have no idea. 


Our wedding reception was hands down the best party I have ever been to in my life. I guess it probably should be, but I had so much dang fun that night that I pretty much miss that moment every single day.








What could get better than partying with every single person in your life that you care about? I mean, c'mon. The drinks never stopped flowing and neither did my dance moves. 






We literally were on the dance floor the entire night. Gosh it was just so much fun. We even hit up the DJ for a little extra time because we just weren't ready yet.





When it finally did come time to close down the house, everyone was exhausted, a lot tipsy, and they all went out...while we traveled two hours away to a hotel in a limo. 

One thing I will also never forget about the reception was the moment we stepped out to leave the building. You see, last August 4 was literally the hottest day of the entire YEAR. We had no had rain in for.ev.er. It was like a dang drought, no joke. 







And the moment we stepped outside, (I'm sure you can predict what happened next), it started raining! It was pretty cool I must say. I think God was sweating from all his partying too :)




It's crazy how the days draw closer to our anniversary I am just missing it all so dang much. Some of the very best days of my life. Holding them in my pocket forever.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous reception! I know exactly how you feel... I wish we could re-do our wedding/reception because it was such a fun day!

Amber said...

Wedding receptions are always my favorite. Such a fun party, yours looks like a blast!

Casey said...

Beautiful reception. You two look like you had so much FUN!

Raquel said...

Love the pictures! You looked beautiful :)

Micah said...

I know I've said this before, but I absolutely love your dress!

Lindsay said...

I absolutely LOVE your dress. Looks like you guys had the best time!

Corie said...

Love, love, love your cake! & everything else :)

Jennifer said...

What great photos. I LOVE your gown.

Kristin said...

I was just telling my hubs that I wish we could re live our wedding night. So much fun. Looks like yours was a blast, love the cakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...