Monday, July 8, 2013

Steal Your Dollar City

Unfortunately this will be the last post of the fun shenanigans I had during the past week at the lake.

If only unlimited fun could last forever!

The last adventure we went on while on our mini vacation was to Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. The whole entire family got to go this time and it was a blast to have them all there. Especially my little niece, roller coaster lover in the making.

Silver Dollar City is a theme park that is an 1880's theme with cute little stores, a whole lot of food, and more importantly....boat loads of rides and roller coasters. So pretty much a day of feeling like a little kid all over again. Can't say I hate that.

We got there when it opened, and walked out when it closed down. Didn't waste a single bit of fun. Other than the fact we were bad luck and kept getting on broken rides, it was pretty much non-stop awesomeness.

Not many pictures were taken because I was too busy getting soaked from head to toe, flung upside down, and didn't think my camera could handle that kind of fun.

Now take me baaaack, please!












6 comments:

Chloe said...

I haven't been to SDC in so long. This looks like so much fun. I should make a trip over there soon. Sorry about the broken rides. Some friends of ours went on Saturday and said everything was broken or they shut it down when they were standing in line. Womp Womp.

Kristin said...

Sounds like a fun place!!

Meg O. said...

I want to go on a rollercoaster so bad!! It's been years!!!

Amber said...

Okay, this looks like way too much fun. I wanna come visit now :)

A Babbling Brunette said...

That roller coaster looks awesome!!!

Ashleigh said...

I have never heard of that place! But I must admit it looks like so much fun :) I would love to visit it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...