Tuesday, July 2, 2013

kelly & michael obsessed

Is it just me or is your favorite way to start the morning watching Kelly & Michael, too? With a coffee in hand. I'm sure you have showered already, unlike I usually have done.



I crack up for about 100% of the show and love it every single time. I think Kelly & I were meant to be best friends. Michael can hang out too, but he doesn't have as cute of shoes and clothes as Kelly. Sorry.

I got so fired up about this show that I looked into getting some tickets to watch them. Unfortunately online you can only schedule for that month, or maybe I'm just not being smarter than the computer.

Either way, I put it on my "life list" and whenever I can get those tickets I am on a jet plane to NYC. I will order four tickets for any lucky souls that travel along with me.

I am almost tempted to get a matching coffee mug. I've gone mad. And have WAY too much time on my hands. I guess I will just have to DVR them during the school year.





Am I the only Kelly and Michael lover? If not, WHO'S COMING TO NYC WITH ME?!

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

OMG! I totally agree with everything you just said. I never miss Kelly and Michael either, I started watching Regis and Kelly my sophomore year at KU and I have been hooked ever since then. It's the best. I'm always tempted to buy the mug too. Seriously I would definitely fly out to NYC just to be in the audience :)

Hannah @ Little Lady said...

Count me in!! :) I rarely get to watch then due to work but when I do, I love it! They make such a good pair and I'm always cracking up!!

Jennifer said...

I watched Kelly and Michael while I was maternity leave. Well at first it was just Kelly with a million different guest hosts. I was hoping Michael would get it. They have great chemistry.

Nadine said...

I totally love them too! I actually never watched Regis & Kelly and only tuned in on Michael's first day to see who it was that was her new co-host and how he did. I adore him and I think they are perfect together! And I too watch unshowered, coffee in hand. Isn't that a requirement?

Michelle said...

You are so cute! I've seen Kelly and Michael a couple times and they are so funny together; much better than Regis :)

R said...

On my last little deployment underway I was really excited we could get their show. Who cares in the male sailors I work with weren't so into them.

Anonymous said...

Yes!! I freaking LOVE Kelly and Michael! I mean, I loved Regis but lets be honest, the chemistry between the big ass football player and the petite, cute as a button soap star is WAY better!

lori said...

i am the same way... minus coffee, add cereal ;) i would love to see them live!

Unknown said...

I am totally obsessed with them too! More Michael though, since I'm a huge Giants fan. I'm hoping to see them live soon since I live right near NYC!

Heather said...

I started watching about the time Regis left and have DVR'd every show so that I can watch when I get home! These two make me laugh so hard sometimes!!! One of my favorite shows :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...