Wednesday, April 4, 2012

a ball of wedding awesomeness

My goodness I have found some pretty fantastical things the past day that I love for the wedding on pinterest and figured I'd share on the one and only Pinteresting day of the week.


Here are a few things I've been after!


Source: etsy.com via Molly on Pinterest


I'm kind of in love with this invitation and also the RSVP and whole package it comes with. Not sure if I love the amazing colors or the adorable fonts. I'm a font and color junky for sho!




I'm trying to decide if throwing glitter would be a totally FAIL or not. Has anyone seen it done before? I need a clever/cheap idea!




I ordered some navy blue straws for my mason jars! Can't wait to get them!




Love this sign! So true. Two become one.


I just adore homemade photo booths. Not sure if it'll happen but I love the pictures!





 

I'm ready to settle down with this business lately and come visit y'alls blogs again! I miss you!

And don't forget to go visit Neely today while I'm hanging out on her blog for 5 DO's and a DON'T!

Happiest of Hump Days to you!

15 comments:

Kristin said...

where did you get your mason jars from?

Amber said...

I think throwing glitter would be cute.. I kinda wanna do sprinkles :)

Unknown said...

CUTE! I LOVE that sign! I wish I would have found that before we got married - ESPECIALLY sine we have a combined group of friends now =)

Tiffany said...

Glitter would be cute. Or confettie.

Courtney said...

I bought those same straws in apple green! For my mason jars:)

A Babbling Brunette said...

Glitter sounds like a fun idea but I'm not sure how well it would "fly"?! My SIL got married on Saturday and they gave everyone little bags of lavender to throw. It was really creative and fun!

Anonymous said...

These are so so fun! I can't wait to see what you choose!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

omg i love everything!!!!! how fun! super cute blog! new follower!

xx Kelly

Tiffany @ Blabbering Thoughts said...

I am kinda in love with those invites.

Kristin said...

Throwing glitter would be awesome in theory. However, let me just say that with rice, it literally FELL out of my dress in piles as soon as I took it off. I can only imagine that you'd never be glitter-free again! I was stubborn and wanted rice over bubbles. Shoulda went with the bubbles..

Kristin said...

Throwing glitter would be awesome in theory. However, let me just say that with rice, it literally FELL out of my dress in piles as soon as I took it off. I can only imagine that you'd never be glitter-free again! I was stubborn and wanted rice over bubbles. Shoulda went with the bubbles..

LWLH said...

Love the photo booth, I wish I would have done something like that at our wedding

Myra said...

Just found your blog and I love it!! So precious!

P.S. I read your engagement story and man oh man, Jeff did awesome! It's funny because hubs and I were celebrating our anniversary in NYC on December 19th and on the 20th we also went to Rockefeller! Might've crossed paths without even knowing it!

Katie {katie lately} said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! and can you say glitter everywhere?! haha

Pamela said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE it all!! Glitter would be so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...