Friday, April 20, 2012

friday never gets old

One weak from today I will be done. done. done. done.

Done with my internship. Done with all these papers. Done with all this stress.

I will be moved. And hanging out in the place I have called home since I was born.

I can't believe it's all moving so fast. Last I knew I was in grade school, and now I'm moving home to prepare to marry my best friend and start a life with a new last name.


It's absolutely bonkers to me how time truly does fly.

One thing I want to do this summer is to treasure the moments, each and every one of them with my family. My last summer at home. I can't wait for the memories I will share with them before I get married, and I'm honestly blessed to be able to share this time with them.

Cheers to being 7 days away from the headaches and craziness.

I can't wait to be back on the ol' blog. I really do miss you guys.


Love you long time.

and I will be reunited with my "dawgs"

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Love you long time more! I miss you too! Can't wait for the end of the craziness for you! YAY!

Neely said...

You can do it!!! Love you!!!

Allyce said...

So exciting! One last push, it sounds like. You can do it. That is really amazing you get to spend the time before your wedding at home and even more amazing that you realize how special it is!

Victoria said...

I hope the time keeps flying because it's kind of ridiculous how much I am looking forward to seeing your wedding pics!! Haha. But really I feel ya, where does the time go!?

Stormy said...

7 more days! 7 more days! 7 more days! You can do this!

Raquel said...

Woohoo so close!! I can't believe either how time flies so fast!

Unknown said...

Embrace every step, Cherish every corner you turn. As you unwrap the bow of your "present" know that everyday is a layer of wrapping paper the Lord provides in this "gift" we call life...

~Big Hugs Hon~

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! You're almost there!!

Amber said...

Ahhh, so exciting!!!

Kristin said...

Such an exciting time!! So happy for you

Kate @ Classy Living said...

Congrats on getting to the end - I'm also in my last week of school. Finish strong, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...