Wednesday, April 11, 2012

it's so pinteresting

Okay it's Wednesday. Whew. I know once I get to Wednesday, I can for sure get through the rest of the week. It's the little boost of motivation I need. And after this week, I need some crazy motivation.

Since Jeff & I are in the process of finding a place for us to live come August, I figured I'd join up with Michelle today and show you my pinterest finds regarding all things homey. Not homie, to be confused. Even though you all are, of course, my homies.

Moving on...Here are my "homey" finds!




I am in love with the color of the door vs. flowers. 




So I totally have to have this. And it must be filled, always.






Are you smiling at this like I am?



I'd make myself hungry all.the.time with this beaut. Oh wait, I already am.



Funny I saw this bedding pinned and it's totally the beginning we got at our bridal shower! Holla!



I think I would just love this.



This chair? I die. And I want. And I need. Oh yes.





That's all for now!

Now let's just all pray together that something works out for us!

happiest of hump days peeps!

17 comments:

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

I am sortof in LOVE with that first pin of the front door. Ok...who am I kidding. Not sort of in love. IN LOVE for reals!!!! I will convince my hubby that I need that door for our house!!!

Thanks for linking up love!!! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I LOVE that chair in your last pin...and the colored door at the beginning! Our door is red and I love it but I would ADORE a teal/aqua front door!!

Established: 2008 said...

That grey room is BEAUTIFUL!

Megan O. said...

I love that door & flowers! I wish I had the guts and a the HOA that would let me paint a door that color lol. I would totally do it to just so I can put pops of color like that with it :)

Syndal said...

i'm obsessed with bedding..that set is SO nice!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad we're your homies. :) And I need that picnic table too! Seriously, that's something that isn't worth living without!

Allyce said...

I definitely agree on the feeling Wednesday brings.

So fun you are looking for a place and it's SO fun to decorate your first home together! That table seriously is to die for!

Katie {katie lately} said...

let me know when your house looks like this; I'm moving in.

:)

Holly said...

I love those cubbies for the kids stuff! And those white hydrangeas on that wood table...gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I wish I would not have seen this post! You just made me so unhappy about furniture! Cute post!

Megan at Megan Can said...

I've been going crazy with "homey" pins! I cant wait to decorate my new home!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

hey miss! i saw you over on the vintage apple's blog and wanted to say i love yours!
and i'm really, really loving your selection of pinterest photos!
newest stalker... err.. follower! ;)

say hi back sometime hun?
xx

Tiffany said...

Love love those pins!

Ashley said...

I think we have super similar tastes in style! lol Love it all! So much fun finding a place :)

Also, rookie blogger question? How do you get the source links? Do you link them yourself or is there an easier way! :)

Meg O. said...

That turquoise door is just so cute!

Karen said...

I love your "homey" pins! Especially the bedroom and the desk chair :)

<3 Karen from Simply Lovely
simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

Kati - Incorporating Color said...

The picnic table with the built-in bar is AWESOME. Someday when I don't live in an apartment and have a backyard, that's definitely on my to-buy or to-make list! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...