Monday, April 30, 2012

feels so good to be home



It feels good to wake up after the sun. It feels good to get woken up by my little Gabbie dog. It feels good to be surrounded by my family. It feels good to work out again. Which, by the way, I rocked out Zumba with my momma & I'm sure I looked like a total fool but I can't tell you how good it felt to work out again. It's the cure I needed. It feels good to know my way around. It feels good to be comfortable. And it feels good to be happy. It just feels goooooooooood.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Just recently started following your blog after googling weddings. My fiancé & I are getting married August 10th :) any-who...congrats! & I can't wait to have that "feels good to be home" feeling after my finals are over! It's a great feeling!

Anna said...

oh my. :)
bbq sounds goooood.
haha, i'd like to zumba with my mom. I bet it'd be hilarious!

Stephanie said...

What are you making in that first picture?! It looks amazing!

Erin said...

Zumba ALWAYS lifts my spirits. Something about sweating it out to some fun tunes (and especially with your momma!) just ROCKS!

I always loved the feeling of getting home after finals :)

City Born Country Bred said...

I love love love your blog :)

http://cityborncountrybred.blogspot.com/

xoxo A

Amanda said...

I'm so happy that it feels so goooood! Look at that grilling! I could go for some good grilled shrimp :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...