Thursday, April 12, 2012

friday's letters



Dear Friday, You come at the perfect time, every time. Thank you for that. Dear Kiddos, I loved seeing your sweet faces this evening and when you, little miss Jillian, told me, "I'm so glad you are here" you couldn't have said anything more perfect. Dear Fiance, I'm so proud of you. You've been kicking booty and taking names all over the place! Love you "Ironman". Dear Planner, You save my life. I'm not even joking. Dear Wedding Plans, I'm sorry I have abandoned you. I really am. I just can't think of 500 bazillion things at once right now. Hope you understand. We will be united in a few short weeks! Dear Job/Non-Existent Job, Even though you are hiding, you better believe I rock at hide and seek. Watch yourself! Dear God, You have blessed me with more things that I have ever deserved. I'm so thankful.

Love always and foreva,

Moi




Photobucket

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful!

Allyce said...

You're so cute. And it's definitely okay to take breaks from wedding plans--then you're that much more excited to get back to it and be motivated to get things done! You WILL find a job--still praying for you! ;) Happy weekend, pretty girl!

Kelly said...

Happy Friday, friend! Have the best weekend :-)

Kristin said...

Have a great weekend girl!!

Unknown said...

putting wedding plans on hold for a while can sometimes be a good thing! and good luck w/ job searches (or finding exactly what you want!)

hope you had a great weekend :)

{I have a giveaway going on now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...