Thursday, April 5, 2012

friday's letter


Dear Weekend, You come in the speed of lightning and I'm so thankful for that.  Dear Fishing Pole, I cannot wait to meet your pretty pink self. And if you don't let me catch a fish in a matter of minutes, I will probably not be your friend for too long. Just sayin'. Dear School Work, It would be nice if you could do yourself. I keep putting you off like you are just going to go away. Do me a favor, just this once? Dear Life, You are quite the right ride but, ba da ba ba ba.....I'm loving it. {too much?} Dear God, Thank you for testing me, it keeps me on my toes.  Dear Blog, Sh*t, I love you. And have an amazing weekend!

See you on the flip side, 
 Molly



 Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha =) Good luck getting your school work to do itself =)

I have the same fishing issue; if I don't catch something REAL quick, I am over it lol. I tell The Husband that's what happens when you try teaching a 20-something to bass fish =)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Mrs Guenther said...

I love your reading your post because they're too funny.

Thank god for the weekend being here!!!!

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

Hahahaha you cracked me up! And boo to your homework..I hope a little man comes and does it for you! ;)

Jenna

Alicia @ To Columbus and Beyond! said...

Found your through Adevntures in Newlyweds - Love your letters. A pink fishing pole? Sounds like a dream :)

Caty said...

OH MY GOSH, you will HAVE to share a picture of your pink fishing pole when you get it!!!!! It will probably get me in trouble with my hubby, because the second I see yours, I will not hold back on getting my own anymore! ;-)

Lindsey said...

We are from Midwest (Iowa to be exact) and are stationed at the moment in h*ll LOL TX where there is not ONE body of water (or particle of green on the earth) ANYWHERE close and just wanted to tell you ENJOY your fishing I am EXTREMELY JEALOUS to say the least!!!

lori said...

haha i love your letters, especially to your blog. so funny!

Pamela said...

Love your picture & letters!! :)

Meghan said...

I love that you "wrote" your blog - SO fantastic! Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...