Wednesday, April 18, 2012

erin condren love

So of course you know that I am super obsessed with all things that have anything to do with organizing, bright colors, and keeping track of things. You didn't? Well you do now.

Obsessed.

That is why my ErinCondren life planner is practically heaven on earth to me. Well, that is a bit of an exaggeration but close enough. I love it. A lot. 


So when I saw Becky post about this awesome Erin Condren deal going on at plum district, I about peed myself. I was actually debating for an entire day about purchasing the "deal". I knew I didn't really need anything and I also knew I was trying to save money because well, it's running out....fast.

THEN I remembered (thank you Lord!) that I had just worked a random few hours last week and got that exact amount of money that night. Which to me totally justified me spending the money on something I love so dearly. Right or wrong...I had to do it.



So I just wanted to let all you lovely Midwestern Touch followers know about this crazy awesome fabulous legit deal going on. And go hug Becky because she rocks and started the word!

So how do you get it?

Well you can sign up here, fo free...of course.

You get $5.oo off of your purchase in the blink of an eye just for signing up. Too good to be true right?

Wrong.

When you check out on plum district put in the code visa10 to get yourself another 10% off. This discount was also on www.retailmenot.com (check that baby out if you like to save money!).

Then you can happily visit the erincondren website and smile at all the beautiful things it has. However, the craziness doesn't end there. The erincondren life planners are 40% off right now! Check out Becky's blog for more details!

The deal ends in 6 days so don't cha miss out!

xoxo to you all.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love my planner so much. It goes everywhere with me. A co-worker just came by and was like ohhh what is this and I spent like 5 minutes excitedly telling her about it. SAD.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I'm glad you're in erin condren heaven! Surprisingly I haven't been using my planner as much as I thought I would. I think it's because my phone is my lifeline, or I just need a bigger purse... Let's go with the latter.

Unknown said...

thank you for spreading the erincondren.com love! enjoy!

tara said...

Looove Erin condren!!! I'm trying to decide what I need to buy next!

Tiffany said...

I just ordered mine because of tthis deal!!!! I just CANNOT wait for my Life Planner. I am thinking about ordering the Address Book too...I'm constantly asking my friends for their addresses...it ruins the good surprise when I send them goodies!

Neely said...

I bought 2 gift cards on plum district the other day so now I have 100 dollars to spend! AHHHHHH! Also I heart you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...