Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big Fat Funk

haha. I totally hope you read that title as something else.

So I'm in a funk.
Kind of stuck. in the mud.
Wondering what I'm supposed to do.
Where I'm supposed to go.
And how to turn it all around.

It's quite funny actually, because I really have all I ever wanted right in front of me.
Amazing family, loving fiance, a college degree, etc.
But I just don't feel like myself. At all. The me that smiles and makes ruhtarded jokes every .5 seconds.
The me that laughs uncontrollably at the most immature things.
Someone find her...better bring her back, puhlease.




I'm sure it has a little to do with fiance being gone.
Everyone leaving for the summer.
Me just being exhausted all the time. {which I have no excuse for}

Then I think of next year, and get all stressed.
My head is just trying to figure out how I'm going to juggle making 0 dollars for a whole entire year,
while still trying to live and plan a wedding. Ya, that doesn't sound fun to me. And it kind of makes my stomach churn thinking about it. But I'll worry about that one when the time comes I suppose. And I know it will work out...it always does...somehow. Someway.




I really just wish all the people I loved lived in the same spot.
So I can be surrounded by such love and positivity constantly.
They are the people who make me better. And bring me and who I am back to focus.
So sorry if I'm a little off.
Poor little Molly has run away and I need to go on a search for her.
And then we'll get through it. One step at a time.





Ok. Done complaining. :) Tomorrow is FRIDAY. Do you know what that means?! FIANCE COMES! Thank God.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sure you'll be out of your funk soon, Molly! We all have those days/weeks. Maybe some time with the fiance will be just what you need :)

Michelle said...

I've definitely been there! You will snap out of it before you know! You have such a fun, uplifting spirit and even in a funk, you write beautiful and real posts :)

Rorie said...

I felt like this too for a while and it took me a while to figure out what was missing in my life! So I hope that you will too!

Angela @ MyPinkyToes said...

You are right...this will pass! I know I am in a funk whenever my husband is gone, and we had to go through five months living apart because of work situations...let me tell you...that was one of the biggest funks I've ever been in. But it did pass.
Keep your chin up girlie!

Anonymous said...

It really will pass girlie. Keep you chin up and your heart open. Sometimes when things are the most perfect is when we feel the loneliest and most unlike ourselves.

Try taking some time out for you. Lay in the sun. Go for a walk. Bake something. Do something you enjoy for you (:

Sierra said...

Cheer up soon love. I'm sure with the man coming you will cheer up in no time, but I understand the funk. Sometimes you have to go through it sometimes, hang in there.

Meagan said...

Aw I've missed following along with you weekly and chatting :[
I have been so busy lately with very little time for Blogger...no beuno.
I am sorry you are in a funk :/ I think we all unfortunately face those every now and then...but I know being with your man this weekend will make things all better!
You are always so positive and uplifting...smile girl! Everything will be okay! :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...