Thursday, June 2, 2011

what makes you come alive


So last night I was laying down thinking of 5 million things going on in my head (Remember, No Cable) and
for some reason I kept thinking about how I have not had frozen yogurt in so long.
Ages.


Really,
I haven't had it in like sheez.... uhhhh two weeks or longer? WOW.
Unheard of in Mollyville.


I couldn't get my mind off of it.
And I was not hungry. At all.
Actually I had just eaten the biggest salad of my life. With an addition of wheat thins and diet coke.
Plus I'm trying to save my pennies.


Then I started thinking of all the things that make me
all giddy inside like a fresh pink bowl of fro yo filled to the brim with fruit.
Simple Life Pleasures.
The small things that keep us going.
I tend to think the small things are what matter most.
And truly lead to a fulfilling life.


A Few:
A Good Sunday Sermon
Frozen Yogurt. Pink Gummy Bears in Fro Yo.
Diet Coke
Country Music
Buffalo Sauce
Cowboy Boots
Blogging/Comments from Bloggers
Memories from your Childhood
Camping
Family
Sonic Happy Hour & Strawberry Slush-Floats
Fiance
Quotes
WINE
A Good Workout
Homecooked Meals
Pictures Drawn by Kids
Nike Tempo Shorts
Sunflower Seeds + Baseball
Tailgating
Fresh Flower Centerpieces
Old Couples Holding Hands
A Good Book
Date Night
Hugs
Life
The Lake

There are many more,
but just throwing a few handfulls out there.
All the simple things added up = One Large Gigantic Amount of Awesomeness.
Oh,
and wanna know how my night ended?




It would not stop haunting me.

:)


3 comments:

Raquel said...

omg that frozen yogurt looks SO incredibly yummy!

Kristen said...

So true! It's the little things that do make life worthwhile.

And that looks so yummy! :)

Michelle said...

Mmmmm....gummy bears in yogurt.....

I'm drooling.

That yogurt looks so delish!!!

And you are right...the little things are wonderful, aren't they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...