Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Dear Daddy,

You mean the absolute world to me.
The world.
You and Mom are the best role models I could ever ask for.
I see daily the joy and happiness you both shed.
I admire you. A lot. Your huge heart. Kind soul. Love for life. And simply happiness.
You always see the best in situations and other people, where I sometime well...don't.
You realize the small things in life are the most important,
and I'm so glad you have shown me this but it is so, so true.
I just want you to know that you've taught me so much dad.
You have shown me patience, when I didn't even think patient was
possible for me. {still workin' on that :)}
And mostly I cannot thank you enough for just being there.
Always. No matter what. For my entire life.
You have always put your family first.
Even to the times you came to games in your work truck, or would come in your uniform,
stay up late after a long day to help us with our homework, or play outside...and had the most amazing bedtime stories {which will be turned into a book someday}.
Each memory is so so special to me.
You took the time, the effort, to be the best dad you could be.
That means more than you could imagine.
And I am so thankful to have you as my dad.
Thank you....for being you.
The best daddy in the entire universe.
{aliens, included.}
Love you to the stars and back.
& you know I'll always be your little girl.
Happy Father's Day.

-Your Daughter-





3 comments:

hayley said...

so sweet :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Such a heartfelt post!

Amanda said...

Molly that was such a sweet post to your dad! I loved reading it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...