Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday (Diez)...On Thursday?

What is more fun than WeddingWednesday?
Wedding Thursday!
Duh.

I ended up not having any time to do it Tuesday night because my friend had a
birthday celebration that I was not going to miss.
Therefore, no post.

So here I am.


Today I wanna talk about flowers.
Which I love. A lot. Especially fresh flowers.
Wanna know something funny?
Or stupid I guess you could say.


Jeff use to buy me flowers all the time.
Just because.
{That is not the funny or stupid part}
And somewhere in there I lost brain cells because I told him to stop.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Because I didn't want him to "waste his money" {those suckers were
GORGEOUS,  large, and expensive} when they just died after a few days.
Am I eating my words?
YES.
Ah pretty flowers, I miss you.
You looked really good on my dining room table and I'm too cheap to buy  my own.
Waaah.
Ya I'm an idiot.


Anyway.
Flowers for the wedding.
I've had a big dilemma on this one. Because everything has to be perfect. Right?
And I don't want to choose something wrong.
I have a large fear of that.
Which is why I cannot make decisions.
I do know that I LOVE gerber daisies.
They have Molly written all over them.
I as well LOVE sunflowers.
Hints my header.


All pictures above VIA


Problem is...I cannot figure out HOW or IF I should encorporate them together.
Im really bad at this stuff. I think it could work though.
So I need help.
Or if you have ideas throw them at me.
Definitely will take opinions with open arms, and legs, and whatever else.
OR pictures would be lovely too :)
I know I don't need to figure out my flowers RIGHT NOW.
I mean the wedding is like a year and a half away.
But that wedding I just went to has not let my mind off of the gorgeous flowers she had.

Let me know ladies!
I love to hear your thoughts!

Raise your glasses because tomorrow is FRIDAY!



10 comments:

Bree said...

My boyfriend does the same thing, buys me flowers just because. And I alway tell him to stop to save his money!! But he still does the odd time :p Boys...

I love the top picture with the flowers simply in the jars. I'm so notna flower person, I know roses and tulips lol

Bree said...

I'm so not a ** stupid iPhone.

Michelle said...

All of the flowers are beautiful! I love the hot pink and sunflower bouquets! So pretty!

A Little Bit of This & That

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Love all of these pictures! Flowers always make my day :)

Anonymous said...

I love sunflowers. They are pretty and bright and beautiful.

Also, I can't believe you would ever tell Jeff that!! I am so upset that my boyfriend stopped buying my flowers. Just because he is secure in our relationship doesn't mean I don't want bright, pretty smelling things!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I'm not so good with that, but they're all beautiful!

Ms. Emmy N said...

I am in the flower dilemma world right now as well... I say pick a florist and make them figure out how to incorporate both flowers. Of the small amount of planning I have done (our wedding is next May), I am learning that delegation is key!

Amanda said...

Molly, I'm loving the pink flowers and, of course, the sunflowers!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Hmm..maybe a big sunflower in the middle of a bouquet with gerber daisies surrounding them? Or maybe them intermixed with some smaller filler flowers? I don't know! I'm sure if you talked to a florist they could give you some great ideas!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

I love the flowers in vases!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...