Thursday, June 30, 2011

Brownie + PB Cupcakes

If I disappear it means I could not get out of bed from
eating so much pb + vanilla frosting.
Oh my goodness & I loved every licking second of it.
Sorry I'm not sorry.

So .......
fiance is coming tomorrow/today, right?
And I was trying to think of a little treat he could come home to.
Because the saying "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is so
true with mine. So I decided to make him something I knew he would like,
actually I think it has nicotine in it because they are so addicting! Even the smell.
Ahh. Heaven.


So I made my man a nice batch of brownie cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.
I will not be surprised if all 12 cupcakes are devoured in his time here.
They are so flipping good. Really, you need to make them. Like now. You can thank me (or betty crocker) later. P.S. Don't hate on my back deck pictures..the light in my house is totally depressing.





I also paired my cupcake making with my ultimate favorite meal right now, buffalo chicken wraps.
It is the most boring wrap in the world, and I am obsessed with it.
Grab yourself a nice whole wheat tortilla + black beans + cheese + chicken cooked into buffalo sauce and you have yourself an award winning combination.
Or maybe it's just me?
Ya. Prolly.



So if you want to make the crack cupcakes I have the receipe to share for you from Betty Crocker herself.
It is extremly easy.
But then again...most recipes I make are easy because I'm too lazy to take 5 hours to make something when I could do it just as tasty in uhhh 30 minutes.
So here it is.
And really, I'm not kidding...you need to make this.

Brownie Cupcakes w/ Peanut Butter Frosting

Ingredients:

Brownies-

Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
{will need eggs + water + oil}

Frosting-

1/3 Cup of Peanut Butter
1 cup Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy vanilla frosting
3 tablespoons of milk

Let's get a cookin'-

First--Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Fill cups about 3/4 full.

Then--Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted near edge comes out almost clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely.

Lastly--In small bowl, mix all frosting ingredients until smooth and spreadable. Spread frosting over brownies; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Store tightly covered.

Then you are done and have a happy tummy.
Win-Win situation.
Unless you eat as much frosting as I did,
then you will need to immediately chug 3 glasses of water.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those look delish! I am not a baker but my manager is and she made me some PB&J cupcakes at some point... have you ever tried them?! They have PB frosting on them and are quite scrumptious! :)

Lyndsay said...

Those cupcakes look amazing! My husband loves chocolate and peanut butter so I think I'll have to give that recipe a try! :)

Marian said...

Peanut Butter makes everything better:) Add it to any food and I'll devour it!

Heather said...

Those cupcakes look amazing!

Megan said...

YUM!! These look SO SO amazing!! I am down for anything cupcake related and anything chocolate related!!

Sierra said...

Aww have fun with your love! I am sure he is going to love all of the goodies you made him - soak up ever minute with him girl and I know you will too!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi pretty!!

I really love your blog and your style, I follow you :D !!
...maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too and follow me back ;)
Kisses from México city!
http://modacapitalblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...