Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wedding Wednesday {once}

After doing the link-up and seeing that
pretty much all my popular posts were about 
Wedding Wednesday...I came to a conclusion that gals
really love some weddings!
So wedding is what I'll give you.
:)

This Wedding is all about SHOES:
First of all...who doesn't love shoes?
And I already know you love weddings....
SO winner winner chicken dinner.

Here are some shoes I am thinking about.
Or dreaming about.
Or just staring at them and wondering
the chances I will fall and bust my arse in the middle
of isle in front of all my friends and family.

On to dream world....

@

@

@


@

@


Okay so I realize I may bust it if I wear some 
of the high heels because I'm sure I will be shaking like crazy.
Problem is...I haven't found any I love that are lower.
Ideas?
Pictures?
Bring em on :)

P to the S...
I'm going to have a giveaway when I get back
from vacay because you all are the flippin' best.
That's all.
Happy  Hump Day.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the idea of TOMS as wedding shoes! I have the silver sparkly ones and think they would be perfect for the Big Day!

Jessica said...

I wore red heals under my dress. Loved them. Brought adorable sparkly white flip flops for the reception - cause yeah. my feet by then were killing me. But i did manage to wear the heals thru the entire ceremony and photos. (made for excellant photos. )

I wanted to wear the sparkly flip flops for the ceremony- worrying standing up. But my mom and BFF insisted that i could not "flip flop down the aisle" and ultimately, they were right. I'd send u a pic....but don't know how.

Jennifer said...

Love all the shoe pics. I had blue shoes myself for the wedding day. Got them from Ann Taylor. Loved them! I changed into flats for dancing.

Lyndsay said...

I love the sparkly shoes! They're so cute and really pop! :)

Have you tried searching on endless.com for shoes with a lower heel? I think you can filter by heel height.

Penny said...

You could wear heels. You know your dad will hold you up.

Sierra said...

Oh my gosh wearing Louboutins would be like a dream. Great pictures love!

Unknown said...

My shoes were one of my favorite purchases for my big day! THey were a greenish blue with hot pink heels and they were the perfect pop of color that I as looking for. In a dream world though, I would have totally worn those sparkly blue Louboutins!

Heather said...

I love the first pair!! I think I need them...

I wore shorter heels for my wedding, but only because I'm tall and didn't want to tower over everyone in pictures...I normally wear high heels though!

Marian said...

I wanted a pair of Christian Louboutin's sooo bad for our wedding day. I mean, what other time can you really spend a ridiculous amount of money on shoes and it actually be ok (somewhat:) My sister ended up talking me out of it (only because the pair I wanted was dark brown and I don't know if I would ever wear them again) so I ended up getting a cheaper pair of heels that were still gorgeous from Zappos. But, to be honest, I only wore them during the ceremony...and literally ripped them off the moment we started taking pictures:) Good think I didn't spend $1000+ on a pair...and now I can just buy a simple pair of CL's that I can wear more often:) But just looking at all the gorgeous shoes was one of my favorites parts of the wedding process:)

Anonymous said...

I really like the lace ones. Very classy.

I read the title in English as "Once (upon a time)" Whoops! (;

My friend's sister (who is 16) really wants sequin Toms for her wedding... personally, I am not a fan. I figure that she will change her mind by the time she gets married (;

Bree said...

I love that colored shoes are popular for brides now. Makes me so happy! I'm sure any of those in the pictures would be great :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...