Saturday, June 25, 2011

On the Road Again

The day as come. And I am hanging my head in sorrow. Our week of being beach bums, crispy lobsters, and adventurers is over and we are headed back home.







Yesterday we finished the week off with a day on the beach, dinner at The Flying Fish, and a walk on Barefoot Landing.




















I have a little word of advice when eating at a seafood restaurant by the ocean: Don't order a chicken sandwich. I don't even need to explain. However, margarita? Always an A+ choice. You would have never caught me saying that about 6 months ago when the smell of tequila made me want to vomit.







I will be back to ma bloggidy schedule before long and will be able to finally read and catch up on all of your blogs! I also will not have to put up iPhone pictures anymore, get excited.






So off we are from South Carolina headed to St.Louis where my little bro is trying out for America Idol. As well, I get to see Mr.Fiancé for the first time in a month next Friday. C'mon next weekend!


Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a fabulous time! And your little bro is trying out for AI?! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awww looks like a fun trip! And I'm so jealous of the beach... I wish I was at the beach right now. RIGHT NOW.

I can't wait until I'm 21 and can order pretty margaritas and such (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...