Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Wednesday (Nueve)


My brain is always so scattered on Wedding Wednesday.
There are like 500 bazillion things I want to talk about.
And another 500,000 questions I want to ask.
And another 100,000 decisions I want made for me

Remember last week when I told you the very exciting date month,
only for Fiance to be all sorts of silly and try changing it on me..or naming off dates he thought sounded "cool".

Well we came to an agreement.
Yippee.
And we are thinking October 20, 2012.
Has a nice little ring to it :)
And all great things come in TWO's.
So now we can have a coutdown 10.20.12
Bring.It.On.

Today is RANDOM.
Potential candidates for the BIG DAY:


You put this on the table so your guests will take pictures you actually want them
to take without them knowing you are tricking them. :)


Jeff's Idea- When the guests arrive have the "guest book" be baseballs and have them sign baseballs with their name
and a little note, and we will be able to keep them in a vase like the picture above for decoration in our house (most likely man cave.) Or have the baseballs sitting on the tables and they can sign/write their notes whenever they want throughout the reception. I thought it was a very cute idea. :)



This is just too dang adorable. Cute.Cute.Cute.


I love the idea of putting important dates of the bridge and groom on each table so people can get a sense
of your relationship. I would style mine a little differently though.


Cute Ring Picture :)

I am for some reason really obsessed with chalkboards right now? Don't ask me.

All pictures via PINTEREST

Like I said...
RANDOM.
But I don't want to forget :)

So HAPPY (Wedding) WEDNESDAY!






13 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these ideas!!!!!! Especially the photo idea so people can take pics of that for you guys.

Blogger being dumb still....Jennifer @ http://booksrecipesandlifeohmy.blogspot.com

ashleigh said...

We must like similar thngs because I LOVE all these ideas! O M G! :) and alot of these I knew about, and wanted in my wedding too! Love your blog :)
http://thislilheartofmine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

These are all adorable! AH! Love love x a gazillion

Sierra said...

Yay congrats on your date and loving all of these photos - you are going to have a wonderful time coming up with cute ideas for your wedding! :)

Cara said...

i love the idea of telling your guests which pictures to capture and the baseball idea is soo good! especially for a sports fan!

chalkboards are super cute for teachers!

Anonymous said...

So So cute (:

The picture idea sounds great. I had cameras at my grad party and ended up with a bunch of blurry, random pictures of tables :/

Kristen said...

October is a wonderful month to get married (I was married in October last year). :)

Love all your ideas!

Hannah said...

cute wedding ideas, congrats on setting a date :)

A Wedding Story said...

How exciting! It'll be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Great Ideas! My sisters is getting married in September, I will defintely be showing her some of these!

Katie Mar said...

cuuute i love the one of the couple on the fence!!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Congrats!!! :) :)

Kayla said...

That's my wedding day too!! We thought it "sounded cool" :) Happy planning and cute blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...