Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crispy Lobster

Hey! It's me...the beach bum herself. Reporting live from Myrtle Beach, SC. :)





Time needs to stop because it's already Thursday and I really don't want this vacation to end. I can't believe next weekend is July! Ahhhh, where has the summer gone?!?









The weather has been pretty darn great considering there has been a chance of rain everyday. My body probably wishes it would have because on Tuesday I got FRIED. Like double McDonalds fried. I hurt. Bad. Couldn't go to bed until 5:00 AM because it felt like needles were poking me in the chest. Oh holy awfulness.





Yesterday I was a little nicer to my body and wore a t-shirt and shorts to the beach, perched under an umbrella, read, and listened to the waves. After I came out of my fried, sleepy coma we ate some yummy lasagna {my brother, sister in law, and nieces turn to cook} , went mini golfing, watched some fireworks, and I passed out cold the second I hit the bed.





As some of you requested, I bought the book Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin yesterday on my kindle. Let me just say I didn't put it down after I started reading it {only to mini golf}. I finished it in about 8 hours and was very upset it had to end. I am excited to read Something Blue now. Thanks for the suggestions!






Hope everyone is having a fabulous week and if you could slow down mine I'd be so gracious. Back to beach bummin!





5 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

I LOVE that green bikini top, super cute! Vacations endings are the WORST!

Anonymous said...

You being at Myrtle Beach makes me jealous. Must put that on my list of places to visit :)

sohirach said...

what a great blog! love the post. :) now a treat for you! check out my most recent post. you're mouth will water. ;)

follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

Heather said...

That looks like SUCH an awesome time! I love Something Borrowed & Something Blue!

Michelle said...

Looks like you're having fun! I love SoBo and SoBl!

A Little Bit of This & That

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...