Monday, June 20, 2011

myrtle beach

Updating from Mrs. iPhone, so who knows what this will look like when it gets done! However, I just wanted to let you all know that the stormy nasty blah weather is GONE {knock on wood} and the sunshine and tan {uhhh for me only one side} has arrived. 22 hours later we arrived and got busy. Picture below is from last night after we got here. Don't worry I wouldn't wear shorts and a tee to the beach.






Today consisted of some fun things such as my dad losing his extremely expensive glasses and my big diamond off of my ring got knocked off. Talk about a rough start to the day. The good news is all missing items were FOUND. Someone was definitely watching over us on that one. Thank goodness. Thought I was going to have a dang heart attack! But seriously....







After all the shenanigans we enjoyed ourselves at the beach boogey boarding and laying out. Feels so good to get some sun on this white girl. Funny though, I put sunscreen on my shoulders so they wouldn't get fried and uhhh yeah now I have white shoulders. Kewl. Cool. Not. Oh well, I think four more days of sun will even me out.











Last on the agenda was dinner {made by me and little brother} ice cream, sand baseball, and a walk on the beach. Now I'm just kicking my feet up, staring at the ocean, and enjoying being with the fam.











Love the beach life. I miss my honey though...this is his favorite.

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week! Happy last day of spring!






P.S. I really hope this post isn't all crazy like, you'll have to let me know. It makes me anxious it won't be centered but I'm sure I won't die over it. ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very jealous that you got to spend a weekend at the beach! It looks like it was a lot of fun!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Ammazing! So glad your dad found his glasses and you found your diamond, how stressful! Hope it's all enjoyable now :) That last picture is adorable.

Michelle said...

Looks so relaxing! I love that pic of your toes on the beach! So cute!

Kelly said...

First off, the post looks great :-) I can't believe you guys lost glasses and your diamond! Whoah :-S Looks like you're having SO much fun!

Fash Boulevard said...

molly, darling, love this so much. craziness. thanks for another lovely post. Would love if you'd check out my latest trend report and outfit post. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...